An easy — and delicious — Salmon with ISH recipe…
- Mix 1/2 cup Citrus ISH, 6 Tbsp Dijon mustard and 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey; set glaze aside.
- Take 4 skinless salmon filets and gently rub with olive/vegetable oil; season with salt & pepper.
- Grill filets over medium heat, until lightly browned and almost cooked through (about 3″ per side).
- Spread glaze over one side, then turn & glaze other side (about 1″ per side).
- Serve, with remaining glaze on the side.
(For extra flavor, marinate salmon in the prepared glaze for 1½ hours, adding more glaze, as you grill.)
* This recipe makes a delicious sandwich too. Spread remaining glaze on a Kaiser roll, and top with salmon, 2-3 thick-cut slices of bacon (crispy), 4-5 thin slices Granny Smith apple, and 1-2 red lettuce leaves.